Management of technology and innovation for competitive advantagePublisher: New Delhi Ane Books Pvt. Ltd. 2017Description: xvi, 558 Paper.ISBN: 978-93-8546-265-8.Subject(s): Management information system-MIS | InnovationDDC classification: 658.4038/Khu/Sai
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Main Library||658.4038/Khu/Sai/34487 (Browse shelf)||Available||11134487|
1. Importance of the Subject 2. Science and Technology 3. Management of Technology
4. Technology Intelligence and Forecasting 5. Technology Generation 6. Creativity and Invention
7. Innovation Management 8. Technology Acquisition and Transfer 9. Technology Absorption
10. Technology Diffusion 11. Technology Maturity, Obsolescence and Discontinuities 12. Technology Assessment and Audit 13. Technological Change 14. Organizational Change Management
15. Organizational Transformation Previous Year End Term University Question Papers – GGS IP University
About the Book
In this modern era of high competition and fast changes, ‘Management of Technology and Innovation’ is assuming ever increasing importance in shaping progress and future of nations and business firms. This book covers both management and economic aspects of technology and innovation from macro as well as micro perspectives. It also discusses the steps and strategies for dealing with the rapid and dynamic change introduced by technology and innovation.
Simplicity of writing style with illustrations and problems for self study are the hall mark of this new edition. The book has been written to make learning easy especially for beginners. The book meets most course contents of the management and commerce students of various Indian universities at UG/PG level, including MBA students of GGS IP University. Previous year end term question papers of GGS IP University have been placed in the last section of the book.
Besides, the book also provides deep insights into many contemporary issues/topics including:
• Disruptive Technologies and Innovations: Managing the Change • MEET Framework for Managing Organizational Creativity • Techniques for Harnessing Organizational Creativity • Harnessing Serendipity • Innovative Organizations • Turbulence Management • Organizational Transformation
• PICS Framework for Managing Organizational Transformation